I'm brand new at this "blogging" business, but have wanted to do something along this line for some time.

I have been teaching a series on the End Times for over a year, and have decided to put some of it online to share with others.

As I am truly a novice online, it will, no doubt, take me a little while to get this going the way I would like, so, bear with me and we should have a very exciting trip as we investigate what the scriptures have to say about God's plan...especially the events that we refer to as the "End Times".

I am of the belief that in order to understand the End Times, one must first begin at the beginning...."In the beginning, God...."  So, that is where I plan to begin.

We will begin by looking at God's creation, his fellowship with his creation, man, man's fall, and God's plan of redemption for fallen man.  Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained.

Along the way we will do some "word studies" which will be helpful in understanding the meaning of words like heaven, hell, death, etc.

I'm looking forward to the journey.

Paw Paw

Comments

  1. I am testing out the "comment" section. This is only a test. If this were a real "comment" it would certainly have something more to say than this "test comment" does.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts